Dying For Daylight is a video game featuring Dahlia from the Charlaine Harris’ Sookie Stackhouse series.
This game was released on March 12, 2011.
Dying For Daylight description
Charlaine Harris, author of the Sookie Stackhouse novels and inspiration for HBO’s hit series True Blood, invites you to step into her charmingly creepy vampire world. Play as Dahlia, a vampire with a devastating sense of fashion and a razor-sharp wit.
Embark on a darkly humorous journey across New Orleans in an epic hunt to find a legendary sun potion. Join Dahlia as you are led into a dark world of an avant-garde circus troupe where you must track down its scattered vampire members. Interact with eccentric characters that go bump in the night…at least for now.
Uncover hidden clues, solve original puzzles, gather ingredients, and stay one step ahead of an ancient and rival sect of vampires determined to procure the sun potion for themselves-at any cost.
As vampires have been productive and ultimately accepted into society, their ancient vulnerability remains true – they can only emerge at night. When rumors circulate that a legendary potion exists allowing vampires to walk amid the daylight, Dahlia jumps at the chance to further investigate. It’s up to her to find the potion before anyone else.
Explore this original vampire tale developed in conjunction with best-selling author Charlaine Harris where every vampire will have their day.
- Original vampire tale developed with Charlaine Harris, best-selling author of Sookie Stackhouse novels and inspiration for HBO’s hit series True Blood
- Search for a legendary potion allowing vampires to survive in daylight
- Track down scattered members of a strange circus troupe in New Orleans, Memphis and Charleston Harbor
- Uncover hidden clues, solve original puzzles, and gather ingredients to procure a legendary sun potion
- Stay one step ahead of an ancient & rival sect of vampires who will stop at nothing